Time to take a moment and look back over other top blogs in printing, marketing and graphic design through the week! All of these are linked by a common thread-a genuine desire to help you make the most of your naturally creative tendencies and power your printing and design.
1) How to create maps for wedding invitations- Weddings are special occasions for everyone-except for lost guests.
2) How to write a thank you note- Having trouble finding the right words to thank your Cousin Sal for that mango slicer? Should you even bother? Oh yes you should. LESLIE HARPOLD tells why and demonstrates how to write the perfect, honest thank-you note every time.
3) 10 reasons why you should pay for stock photos- Stock photos and illustrations won’t solve all your graphic needs but there are a lot of uses for them in online learning. Unless you always shoot your own photos, the question is whether you should pay for stock photos and illustrations or use one of the free services.
4) Cut the crap and write better now- Composition is a discipline; it forces us to think.If you want to ‘get in touch with your feelings,’ fine — talk to yourself; we all do. But, if you want to communicate with another thinking human being, get in touch with your thoughts.
5) Do you recognize these 10 mental blocks to creative thinking?- Whether you’re trying to solve a tough problem, start a business, get attention for that business or write an interesting article, creative thinking is crucial. The process boils down to changing your perspective and seeing things differently than you currently do.